Yet another easy vegetable recipe! I got this one from my mother, I believe it’s one of the most common ways to cook green beans in France. 🙂
Sautéed green beans and shallots
30-40 minutes // 210kcal
* IngrEdients *
- 200g green beans
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 big or 2 small shallots
- salt and black pepper
* ReCIPE *
- Wash the beans, cut the ends and break or cut them in two.
- Chop the shallots.
- Warm oil in a pan, add the beans, shallots, salt and a lot of pepper.
- When all the oil has been used, pour half a glass of water.
- When the water boils, lower the temperature and cover.
- Often check if you need to add water or not. The beans are done when soft.
- Check the seasoning.
- Good? Then it’s ready! Bon appétit! 🙂
* NUTRITION *
Energy : 210kcal [carbs : 21g; fats : 14g; proteins : 5g]
This recipe is a good source of:
- Vitamins A, B6, B9, C, E, K
This recipe also contains:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5
- Calcium, fer, magnesium