After several tries that were often “too dry” for my omnivore’s taste, I managed to come up with this one! Several ingredients can be replaced if you don’t have them. Also, I don’t know a lot about this but I believe it is totally gluten free. 🙂
20~30 minutes // 330kcal
* IngrEdients *
- 45g lentils (I used a mix of red lentils and beluga lentils)
- 25g quinoa flakes (probably also works with other cereal flakes, but I like the texture these ones give to burgers)
- bouillon powder
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce (or bulldog sauce, or other more or less spicy sauce)
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- paprika powder
- 1tsp olive oil
* ReCIPE *
- Cook the lentils.
- When they are cooked, add the other ingredients except the olive oil in the order hereabove. Stir every time before adding a new ingredient. Add a little bit of water if necessary: the mixture must be a little runny, otherwise the burger will become to dry while cooking.
- Warm up the oil in a pan. Pour the dough and quickly give it a shape using a fork or a spatula. After a couple of minutes, flip it to cook the other side.
- Bon appétit!
* Nutrition *
Energy : 330kcal [carbs : 48g; fats : 6g; proteins : 14g]
This recipe is a good source of :
- Vitamins B1, B9
This recipe also contains :
- Vitamins B5, B6
- Iron, zinc