Corn salad is mostly used… Well, in salads. But with the current autumn weather, soups are more appropriate, and I prefer using corn salad to make warm soups for lunch. 🙂
Corn salad soup
20-25 minutes // 240 kcal
* IngrEdients *
- 25g corn salad
- 125g potatoes (2 small or 1 medium)
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy cream
- 250mL to 400mL vegetable broth
- pepper, parsley or herbes de Provence
* ReCIPE *
- Warm olive oil in a pan, chop the onion and brown it.
- Wash the potatoes, cut them in pieces, add them to the onion.
- Add 250 to 400 mL bouillon, depending on how strong or diluted you want your soup. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. The potatoes should be soft enough to stick a fork in them without much efforts.
- Add the corn salad, pepper and parsley or herbes de Provence. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes max.
- Mix the soup.
- Add soy cream to taste and enjoy!
- Bon appétit!
* Nutrition *
Energy : 240kcal [carbs : 37g; fats : 10g; proteins : 5g]
This recipe is a good source of :
- Vitamins A (more than 100% of the RDI!), B6, C, E
- Iron, potassium
This recipe also contains :
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B9
- Magnesium, zinc